Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spiader Webs -- Less inactive than it seems.

Last time I mentioned Spiader Webs, I mentioned that I was out of Spiader-coloured ink. Well, I've got that, now, and have finished the last set of pages that I was stuck on, but I do need to do an inventory and go to Blick on the Hill the next time I have access to Seattle. Among the colours that I find myself growing short on is the colour for Lalalie's dress, which is... Well, needed.

As of right now, I have a set of five pages ready for ink, which will finish out the current chapter.

I've got 79 pages, plus covers, and in looking back at the first few pages, I cannot help but cringe. The level of detail I am achieving now is far superior to the detail I was putting into the first few pages. Every time I look at them, I feel like redrawing them, and I might still. For now, however, I am forging ahead with the story, and am finally (finally) getting to the swing of the story.

Now, if you will excuse me, page 75 is mounted and ready to ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment